SevenStarsTTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o0oPlayer2o0o Application for Moderator

2 posters

Go down

o0oPlayer2o0o Application for Moderator Empty o0oPlayer2o0o Application for Moderator

Post by Insomnia95 Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm

IGN: o0oPlayer2o0o
Steam ID: psn_o0oPlayer2o0o
Server time: Approx. 20 hours.
Reason: Helped settled a dispute over RDM on 67thway, eventhough I sort of initiated the problem.. but we can over look that little bit.
Mic: Yes, and I use it frequently in-game.
Qualifications: I play TTT almost every day and wont abuse any of the misc. commands that come with the title of moderater.

P.S.: JUSTICE!

Insomnia95

Back to top Go down

o0oPlayer2o0o Application for Moderator Empty Re: o0oPlayer2o0o Application for Moderator

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Sorry for not adding this however you need to gain the trusted rank before applying for moderator, i'll be adding this to the format right now. You can copy and paste your current application into the trusted forum and myself and the other staff will look over it.

Admin
Admin

https://sevenstarsttt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

o0oPlayer2o0o Application for Moderator Empty Re: o0oPlayer2o0o Application for Moderator

Post by Insomnia95 Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Thank you for letting me know and I have successfully added my application onto the Trusted forum.

Insomnia95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down